Your privacy is very important to us and we are committed to protecting your personal data.
We will only use your personal information to enable us to provide the services that we offer or to inform you about our other similar services.
Controller and Processor
Information We Collect:
We only collect information about you if we have a reason to do so – for example, to provide our services, to communicate with you, or to make our services better.
We may collect and process the following information about you:
Information you provide to us
You may provide us with information in several ways, including by filling in forms on our website or by corresponding with us by phone or email. This includes information you provide when you purchase services from us, enter into a contract for the supply of services, offer feedback, enter a competition, promotion or survey or report problems with our services.
The personal information that you provide may include your name, address, email address, phone number and other information about you to enable us to provide you with our services.
Information we collect about you
When you use our website, we automatically collect information about your device, including your IP address, information about your visit (including how you got to our websites) and how you use our services.
The information is anonymous and is not linked to personally identifiable information. It is only used to help us improve our website experience.
Use of Your Information:
Your information will enable us to provide you with access to all parts of our website and to supply the products or services you have requested. It will also enable us to invoice you and to contact you as necessary concerning your purchase. We also use and analyse the information we collect so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our business. We may use your information to contact you for your views on our services and to notify you occasionally about important changes or developments to the website or our services.
We may also use your information to let you know by email about other products and services we offer which may be of interest to you. You can change your mind about being contacted in the future. Please see ‘Your Rights Over Your Personal Data’ below for further information.
We use personal information about you in connection with the following purposes:
Provision of services:
• Providing our services to you and fulfilling your requests.
• Providing you with the information, products and services you request from us.
• Completing any transaction that you do with us.
• Administering promotions or competitions that you enter with us.
• Allowing you to participate in our interactive features when you choose to do so.
Marketing and advertising:
• Providing you with information about goods and services that we think may interest you, which may be based on inferences about your likely interests based on your activity on our website.
• Customising or enhancing your experience of our services, which may use inferences about your likely interests based on your activity on our website.
• Measuring and understanding the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others.
Service improvement and account management:
• Ensuring that our content is presented in the most effective manner for you and your device.
• Administering our website and for internal business administration (for example, troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes).
• Protecting our interests and those of third parties and as part of our efforts to keep our services safe and secure.
• Managing and operating your account with us.
Other third-parties with whom we may share your personal data in order to provide our services include:
• Checkfront – provides the online booking system
• Stripe – our online payment processing provider
• ActiveCampaign – our customer relations manager (CRM) and newsletter marketing service
• Xero – our online accounting package
• WP Forms – enables us to offer online forms
• WordPress – provides the basis of our website
• Google Mail – the underlying process for all our emails
You have consented to us using your personal information for this purpose (for example, when you purchase a service from us, email us for information or request a free product from us). You can change your mind about being contacted in the future. Please see ‘Your Rights Over Your Personal Data’ below for further information.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means and the applicable legal requirements. For example, details of your orders will be kept for as long as we need to retain that data to comply with our legal and regulatory requirements. This is generally 7 years unless the law prescribes a longer period.
You can ask us to delete your data: see ‘Your rights over your personal data’ below for further information.
In some circumstances we may anonymise your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
Your Rights Over Your Personal Data:
You have the right to access and update any data we hold about you at any time. Please contact us in writing (either by email or postal letter) with any requests.
You also have a choice as to whether or not you receive marketing information from us and you can withdraw your consent from specific communication channels at any time. You can cancel your consent by selecting ‘unsubscribe’ on any newsletter or by contacting us in writing (either by email or postal letter).
Disclosure of Your information:
Other than those organisations listed above that are necessary for us to provide our services, we will not pass your personal details to third parties without your express permission unless required by law to do so.
We work very hard to protect information about you against unauthorised access, use, alteration, or destruction and take all reasonable measures to do so.
We use encrypted communication links between our website and your browser to ensure that all data passed between you and us cannot be intercepted.
We do not store any credit/debit card details ourselves, but utilise Stripe, who are a PCI compliant payment processing provider for all orders placed online and over the phone.
Links to Third Party Websites:
We have included links to other websites and services on this site for your use and reference. We are not responsible for the privacy policies on these websites. You should be aware that the privacy policies of these sites may differ from our own.
If we sell or buy any business or assets:
If we sell or buy any business or assets, we may disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer of that business or those assets, along with its professional advisers. If Raw Horizons Limited (or substantially all of its assets) is acquired, personal information held by it about its users will be one of the transferred assets.
Changes to this Privacy Statement:
The contents of this statement may be altered at any time at our discretion. We will post any changes on this page.